ICT technical support officer will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks for the organization. He/She may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person and or provide technical support and advice as required across the organization to staff and visitors. The ICT Technical Support Officer will report directly to the ICT Manager.
- To adopt a proactive approach and responsibility in providing ICT support, advice and one to one training to staff.
- To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to working at all times.
- Assist with computer recycling and arrange for the safe disposal of used toner cartridges.
- Assist with the administration of the telephone system.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all licensing regulations.
- To maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licences).
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of equipment.
- Maintain and help develop the organization’s network.
- To provide support for organization’s software.
- Report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Manager
- To monitor and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely and cost effective manner ensuring Best Value at all times.
- Follow organization’s backup, virus protection and security procedures. Note risks to ICT systems and suggest precautions to the ICT Manager.
- To monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the network.
- Liaise with suppliers and external support companies as appropriate
- Record accurately and prioritize support requests, outcomes and time taken in the Helpdesk software.
- To assist with the design and maintenance of the organization’s intranet, websites, CCTV and access control system ensuring they are populated with current data at all times.
- Create user accounts for staff to access the organization network including other specific/departmental software used in the organization.
Must be a diploma holder in ICT or ICT related fields with over 6 Months of relevant work experience.
All interested persons to send their CVs to email@example.com before 24th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.